This year, the annual Lowenstein Lectures will take place in various locations and provide a more grass-roots opportunity for interfaith understanding, by sponsoring congregational exchanges between Catholic and Jewish congregations. Among the exchanges:
- The Reverend Monsignor Frank Rossi of St. Michael Catholic Church will speak at 6 p.m. February 5 in the Proler Chapel of Congregation Emanu El, 1500 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005.
- Rabbi Oren Hayon of Congregation Emanu El will speak at the 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. masses February 7 at St. Michael Catholic Church, 1801 Sage Road, Houston, TX 77056.
- The Reverend Monsignor Chester Borski of St. Martha Catholic Church will speak at 7:15 p.m. February 5 at Temple Beth Torah, 320 Shallow Drive, Humble, TX 77338.
- Rabbi Dan Gordon of Temple Beth Torah will speak at 7:15 p.m. February 21 at St. Martha Catholic Church, 4301 Woodridge Parkway, Porter, TX 77365
- Rabbi David Rosen Congregation Beth Yeshurun will speak at 6 p.m., April 5 at the Center for Faith and Culture/University of St. Thomas, 3800 Montrose Blvd., Houston, TX, 77006.
- Father Donald Nesti of the Center for Faith and Culture/University of St. Thomas will speak at 6 p.m. April 15 at Congregation Beth Yeshurun, 4525 Beechnut Street, Houston, TX 77096.
These exchanges are made possible by the Lewis and Joan Lowenstein Foundation and are part of the Lowenstein Lectures of the Anti-Defamation League designed to promote Catholic-Jewish friendship and dialogue. Please RSVP to email@example.com to attend.