|To earn the designation, schools commit to creating a student-led coalition, signing the ADL’s Resolution of Respect and implementing at least three anti-bias and diversity related activities during the school year.
- CREATE a student coalition to lead ADL’s No Place For Hate® activities. The coalition must include a minimum of four students, meet at least twice a year and be a nondiscriminatory coalition open to all interested students, educators and community members.
- SUBMIT proposed activities and coalition information by October 15, 2017. Please note that at least one activity MUST be an ADL “best practice” activity – see Resources for more information.
- WAIT to receive approval from an ADL representative before preceding and implementing the activities.
- Have all school staff and students SIGN the ADL’s Resolution of Respect. Please note that signing the ADL’s Resolution of Respect DOES NOT count toward one of the three anti-bias activities.
- IMPLEMENT three anti-bias/diversity-related activities by May 5, 2018.
- SUBMIT activity reports (including supplemental photos) and Resolution of Respect information online by May 5, 2018.
An ADL representative will contact you within three weeks regarding approval and your designation (i.e. banner, star)
Guidelines for No Place for Hate® Activities
Ready to get started? Start here.